View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 03:27 PM

Default Re: Cheating on your wife

[ QUOTE ]
lost soul i just stumbled onto this thread.

your awesome. seriously. awesome.

edit: As I am reading through your trip reports I had a few questions. Are you in great physical shape or look good? It seems you are able to [censored] women within a day of meeting them? Are you just good at spitting game?

Also, what tips do you have. I read a post where you mentioned dating services, but arnt most chicks on there into looking for long term boyfriends? Are there specific lines you use? Stories you tell?

I am hoping you are not good looking and charismatic, but have come up with a highly successful method of charming women. Also, more TR's.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am decent looking. Nothing great. I am in good shape but nothing to brag about or show off. All it takes is basically being able to talk. Talk to alot of people. Pay attention to what they are saying and how they speak. The flow of what they say, how they say and u can usually get a feel for a person pretty fast. Once u have a feel for a person you can figure out how they are. Once u have that, u have the combo to the lock. It doesn't take much. U would be suprised.

It isn't hard. U have to cast a wide net. Hit on alot of woman. U won't have sucess with all of them. Once u start having sucess u have figure out the types([censored]) to hit on. Not always the ones that look easy either. U will start to figure out people faster with just how they talk, act and make themself's look. On a upside your poker will get better to. Give me some examples of when u couldn't close or times where it just wasn't working and I will see if I can help. Just to repeat myself, not all women are that easy. Most are though, just have to find out what buttons to push.