View Single Post
Old 10-23-2007, 08:03 AM

Default Re: ac trip report 10/19

[ QUOTE ]
showing a few junk hands to let them know im an aggressive player. on the 9th hand, the agressive player raised from the third seat to 25 and got called by one of the gamblers immediatly to his left. around to the next gambler in seat 7 , who calls. im on the button with about 200 dollars and look down at 5 5. i go all in for 200 or so. now before you say im an idiot there are a few things i should explain. first off, there was a good chance i had the best hand. the agressive player could have anything and probably wont call me without a premium hand. he's not an idiot so he wont call without at least pocket queens or ace king, which was a very small subset of his raising range. the gamblers would call with more hands, probably as bad as pocket 7's or ace jack, maybe king queen. but again, those hands are a pretty small subset of their calling range, especially given that they know the agressive player will raise with alot of hands and they dont like to be bluffed(gambling players wont be pushed around). anyway, i decided that if i was called by a gambler , i had the best hand about 50% of the time , and could still suckout with a set 16% of the other 50% when they had a pair.

[/ QUOTE ]

This post would be incredible if it were a level.