View Single Post
Old 10-15-2007, 06:38 AM

Default Re: Chicago Bears 2007 Official Thread

The defense is playing terrible. Just god awful tackling. Manning & McGowen are playing like crap. The lineman keep getting out on the linebackers. Not only could the d-line not protect the linebackers they couldn't get any penetration. Just a bad overall defensive performance.

Not a bad day out of the running game early. Of course everthing gets skewed by the last few minutes of crazy comeback. I don't really think it was a good day out of Griese and the passing game. But I still lay more of that on Lovie and Turner who really thought they could just pound the ball out on the Vikings defense. And if they really thought that it just shows you how stupid they have become.

I love when people kick to Devin Hestor. Although the Bears are becoming lazy on punt returns. They always have a return right set up. I know that 70% of the time the other team is kicking it away, but they can figure out if you kick it to that sideline he is slightly less likely to return it for a TD it can work just as well. But the coverage on that last kickoff return is what lost that game in the end.