View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 10:34 PM

Default Re: Poker Stars Instant EChecks

[ QUOTE ]
Though I like the pre-credit thing, seems like it'll screw over both the site and a lot of degen players using this option. I think they should verify you have the money before crediting your account. I know it says 7 days, but it deducted from my account in about 3 days. Right now anyone can deposit without having any money and hope to run it up big or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

How is this different then before? Stars was using echecks before neteller pulled out. Neteller also had insta-cash as well. In addition, all of these processors require at least the last four digits of your SSN (with the additional info you give can easily obtain the first five digits) and this processor requires you to give your entire SSN.

I'm sure when you give your info, the system pulls up basic credit info for an initial computerized screening; if it passes, you get the cash. This is conjecture on my part, of course, but I'm sure they're not just fronting cash to any degen with busted credit. It even says on their page something about qualifying by not having any history of bad EFTs, so they must be doing some type of screening in the 20 seconds it takes for the money to get to your account. Perhaps one of the Stars reps would like to chime in?