View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 12:39 PM

Default Re: Revisiting the Forum Split Idea

[ QUOTE ]
Ryan,

I agree with some of the things you say. Maybe I missed the memo and don't pay enough attention, but who are all these 200nl+ players you are referring to? I only know of a couple guys that play higher than 200 that I see posting on this forum. I don't if I can think of 20 semi-regulars or regulars that play that high. At least ones that already actively post in this forum. I think that 200NL+ is a good breaking spot as far as strategy goes but I don't know if the quantity of posters up there will really support that. There is always a chance that the split would make that forum grow since it won't have as many micro limits to have to sift through but that is certainly only speculation.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree with that, thats why the NL100 would be the best spot to split. Your not regularly playing there without a clue and a 2000 dollar bankroll. You dont see as many probably because of how many of the other types there are posted. Its too wide...and if you moved there as a new player and saw all NL100 and above posts, youd be more inclined to hang around instead of having to look at old discussions to read a decent hand analysis. I'll start posting more NL200 hands to have more discussions!
Anyone can deposit and play the others for quite awhile. (assuming a college degree and a job; not looking to insult anyone)