Thread: 5/10 wynn
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2007, 03:21 AM

Default Re: 5/10 wynn

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think a bet is pretty clearly the best play on this flop. You can certainly get value from weaker hands and there are plenty of cards that are going to either complete draws or kill the action on the turn. I wouldn't even consider checking here unless I had an ultraLAG behind me and I was sure I'd be able to raise (but you don't have this here).

[/ QUOTE ]

so do u like a bet/cal or a bet/fold here on the flop, I don't think I'm ever in good shape if I get c/r'd here, I'm best case a coinflip, do u disagree? I dont know what the best play is here, this was my thought process @ the time though.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is entirely opponent/situation/game flow dependent. Aggressive opponents might be c/ring much worse than 2 pair or a set (hands such as draws, 1 pair, and overpairs). I can't really tell you then answer to this since there are a lot of factors other than the strength of my hand that would determine my play. In some games against some players I would never dream of calling a checkraise. In other games against other opponents I would stack off in a second.

I know this is sort of a useless answer, but as always, it depends.