View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 10:22 AM

Default Re: Big pot played poorly

Thanks for the replies. This hand reminded me of one I had a few days previously, that I still can't decide on. Again I'm way behind AAxx but decently ahead of anything else. Here Villain has shown that he's capable of raising with hands other than AAxx, and he's also shown he's not averse to bluffing if he's been betting/raising hard earlier in the hand. Given that, and ignoring that the pf call is questionable, how should I be playing the following hand?

Full Tilt Poker
Pot Limit Omaha Ring game
Blinds: $0.05/$0.10
6 players
Converter

Stack sizes:
Hero: $14.25
UTG+1: $15.50
CO: $3.50
Button: $11.05
SB: $19.05
BB: $14.85

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG with 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Hero calls, 2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises to $0.45</font>, SB calls, BB folds, Hero calls.

Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($1.45, 3 players)
SB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $0.7</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Button raises to $3.55</font>, SB folds, Hero calls.

Turn: 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($8.55, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button is all-in $7.05</font>, Hero ?