View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 06:50 PM

Default Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

have you read zurvan's arguments against me?

His first post is "where have you been" then he says I'm not participating as much as before. which is not true.

You question me changing my list from yesterday, where I had you at the top, and zurvan 2nd, but he's done the same thing. His excuse is "I did that to get reactions".

I called zurvan out about him claiming i wasn't participating as much as I did earlier, and his response didn't address it at all. I honestly can't believe you can read the posts today and still say "yeah zurvan is more villagry then bluff".

Look at it from this perspective. Zurvan has been pushing for me today with incredibly weak and inconstant arguments, and arguments that read incredibly prepared. It just seems completely fake to me.

If you're just going to look and say "well bluff was utr the last two days, must be him" then look at how I played the rest of the game. few posts. utr. looking for posts that have a wolf tone to them. the same way i've played these last two days.

I'm not sure what you mean by some unique thought or villagerness. my +/- villager thing was for me, and I posted it to show you my thought process as I read through the thread. I don't know what else you'd want from me.

I've never made it this far in a long game, and never been anywhere close to the final three, I really want this to be clear to you, but I dont know what else I can do!

We've got this boiler!

zurvan
zurvan
zurvan
zurvan