View Single Post
Old 11-24-2007, 03:53 PM

Default Re: So I\'m going to Prison for 2 years

[ QUOTE ]
OP, did you hurt anyone? 2 years seems kind of excessive unless you hurt someone or had other priors or something. But I don't know anything.

Maybe you'd get a little more sympathy from OOT if you humanized yourself a little. What were the details of each dui? What did you learn? What did you think you learned with the previous DUIs but didn't? How did you wind up in the car that 3rd time and what was your big mistake that got you there? etc.

As someone who's had one DUI and has a tendency to get out of his head on rare occasions, that last piece of info. could come in handy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Answering this could take forever. But basiaclly each DUI went kinda like this. Get really drunk black out, and wake up in a holding cell. I honesly only remember the first DUI slightly and don't remember the otehr two at all. The last one I was not drunk at all. I had taken some prescribed meds. Mixture of percs and lorazepam(like xanax) and blacked out and wound up with my car crashed in someones front yard. I obv have major drug and alcohol issues and can say that getting help for that is the one major thing I have gotten out of all of this.