View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 10:02 PM

Default Re: How to build credit

[ QUOTE ]
You don't need to pay juice to build credit. You don't even need to make purchases every month. Stop spreading idiotic advice.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for your moranic reply. The examples you cited were spot on...Oh, you didn't cite any examples. Could that be because you are full of hot air and don't know what you are talking about.
Attn: Ron Burgungdy,OP,or whatever. I have enjoyed your posts in the past, which is why I have given you the best answers to your questions. If you, or anyone on this forum is interested in building a credit rating,please consider the advice I have posted. Please double check everything I have said. There are numerous good sources, and lots of bad,
available.
As you will notice, I haven't used insults previously, such as 'idiotic', no matter how boneheaded,wussyboy, sh*theaded,
the moran,Mommy's Boy, crybaby, the WiseGuyWannabes, posts were.
So, in short, after triple checking my advice, and if you want good credit, seriously consider what I have posted.
Otherwise, you can certainly find a moranidiot in this thread and you should listen to him.
This will be my last post and last look at this thread, so good look. Also, best of look to moranidiot!