View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 02:01 AM

Default Re: Borgata PR sports betting charges being brought

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
andrew was the first name i though about when i read this.
dave

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you describe him? Is he one of the regular high limit players, or am I thinking of someone else.

By the way, the "Andrew" arrested obviously was not me. My life is not that interesting.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're probably thinking of the right person. He looks Italian, short hair, medium/slender build, medium height. Been playing more no-limit recently than anything else (at least when I've been around).

His buddy Ian is also listed as charged. As someone above mentioned, if some of these regulars are banned, some of the games will definitely affected.

[/ QUOTE ]

If the "Andrew" that you just described has black hair, then I am thinking of the right person.

Are you sure that the Ian named in this list of those charged - "Ian Blackman" - is the same Ian that plays regularly in the 80/160 and 40/80 limit games? I've played with 80/160 Ian a ton but never knew his last name, and I don't think that we should fan rumors unless we are sure.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, that's Andrew.

And I'm positive that's the right Ian, I've played with him at those limits and know him better than I do Andrew. Plus I've always known his last name, got his cell # as well. For the record I think Ian's a nice guy.