View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 12:35 AM

Default Re: Mod Loses Prop Bet, Won\'t Respond To Me

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if you checked this thread or not but I have the overwhelming support of the people here in this regard.

Fortunately in this situation you can't tell me to do a damn thing. Your reputation is on the line here and it looks like its already been greatly questioned.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, chill out. While you are more or less in the right -- posting this thread at this point in time was probably questionable given the implied content of your discussion with adanthar -- the more noise you make at this point, the stupider you look. If you don't get paid in the next 24-48 hours or so, then you can start squawking again.

EDIT: Posting PM's in the thread isn't exactly a classy move, either. You both look like douches in the end, so congratulations.

[/ QUOTE ]

You couldn't be more wrong.

Do you think its a coincidence that payment was made the same day this thread got started?

[/ QUOTE ]

It actually is, but blah blah Kyle's a liar and so forth and blah blah unsubstantiated Internet attacks on my character. This is why I'm not engaging any of you in debate - when the groupthink focuses on one viewpoint, there's basically no recourse.

I could have backer X and person I lent money to Y post here and vouch for me, but what's the point? You'll just shred them to bits and call them shills.

This will be the last time I post in the thread. Hope you all had fun. I need to go collect my huge Diamondbacks/Indians/Cowboys winnings now.