Thread: Sniper
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 12:07 AM

Default Re: Sniper

[ QUOTE ]
sniper,

did you or did you not give degen information from the mod forum?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nation, the short answer, is no.

Here is what I do know:

1. There have been many cases of Mod forum information being shared outside the Mod forum

2. It has always been my belief, that specific discussions in the Mod forum are private, like PMs and AIM conversations

3. Degen has been talking to several mods, I do not know who they are, with the exception of morgant, Pokeraddict, ElD and a couple of the other mods that mentioned knowing him personally, or otherwise interacting with him.

4. Degen is aware that I have defended him in the past

5. He's also received specific advice from me to clean up his act in the forums, based on my reading of his posts. Some issues that were raised in the mod forum, and some that were not.

6. He obviously, could not consistantly follow my advice to him, Although he did stay pretty clean for a part of last year (as morgant pointed out).

7. He has said nothing to me to indicate he is aware of what specific mods have posted. I think this is clear from the rediculous PMs he sent to some of the moderators.

Edit - Oh, I believe Degen is on vacation and does not yet know that he is banned. I have however, already been contacted by another active MMB poster, who also follows A/R discussion, who read PA's post there and wanted to know what was going on.