View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 01:27 AM

Default Re: Voluntary statistics survey.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PROVIDING DATA:

I am going to compile a summary of the Voluntary Statistics Survey this week; if you want your numbers included in the overall summary, please post your data here by Thursday. On Thursday or Friday I will make my "Summary of the Voluntary Statistics Survey," and after that updates will be quite infrequent (if at all).

To let you know what to expect:

- I currently have data on 26 full-ring players and 37 6-max players, spread over levels from 25NL to 400NL. The total number of hands is staggering -- it weighs in at nearly 1.1 MILLION hands' worth of data, roughly evenly split between 6-max and full-ring.
- The survey will treat all limits the same; I simply do not have enough data to provide limit-by-limit results. I will split the sample into 6-max and full-ring.
- I will provide averages, minimum values, maximum values, 25th-percentile, 75th-percentile, and standard deviations for all the data available. If anybody would like any data other than the ones I just listed, let me know and I will try to include that as well.
- As always, if you're uncomfortable posting your data, feel free to PM them to me.

Thanks to everybody for all the data provided; it has been a real motherlode of statistics for me, and for newer members looking to see how they "stack up" against the heavy hitters.