View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 01:19 AM

Default HUGE BRAG: Wife Now In Heaven

After a long bout with breast cancer my wife has finally passed away and I can honestly say--I've never been more happy for her. An exciting time for her now. How can I be so certain you ask that she is in Heaven and not in Hell? Just trust me on this one ; ) She is a great woman and I'm confident she went where she needed to go (ie. Heaven). We both got married early on in life and she has went on pretty early too. She was a beautiful part of my life and will be missed forever. In the later stages when she was ready to go she was just talking about her faith and it was really just such an emotionally powerful experience. I felt really fortunate to be right there beside her. Really late on as her breathing and movements became more fragile and it had spread to the bone I can honestly say I've never been more attracted to her in her and my life. I'll cherish them forever. If you have the time (and even if you don't) say a quick prayer for her! I love you Amy! - Jake : )

Beat: Now will have to make funeral arrangements...something I am not looking forward too at this point in time. Also no more watching Friends and eating that wonderful chicken spaghetti!
BRAG: Wife no longer in pain and in the best place there is to be. I truly envy her.