View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 09:22 AM

Default Re: Official Full TIlt Regulars Thread: Part II

AZPlaya

I've got almost 1000 hands against you and I have you at 24/17/5 with your aggression by street as 8/3/2.

The reason I mentioned the aggression by street is I think you're tipping off some of your bigger hands. When you hit your monsters you've simply called behind several times on the flop, and then tried to c/r or get it on the turn in some way. With an AF of 8 on the flop, this pattern starts to stick out like a sore thumb. 1000 hands isn't a great amount for looking into this, but on each of the hands where you flopped a monster, you let them have a free card, where as most other times you did not. A couple of times it got you burned also. I've got one hands where you had 2 low diamonds, flop was AdKdQd, you gave the free card on the flop, and the villain caught another diamond to go with the J of diamonds. Sure he was drawing thin, but its still a tell that you probably had it and at the very least may have limited your payout. I would try pushing some of my monsters harder on the flop in order to mix your play a bit better.

I've got another one where you flop the straight into your opponents set, gave the free card and he paired the turn, then the money got in.

Also, looking at your stats by position, From SB to Button, I have you at 26/18/20/22/21/29. Almost looks like you're getting OOP a little to easily. On the SB and BB, I have you at 26/15 and 18/9 with your SB being negative $90 over that sample. Might want to tighten up your early range, paying extra attention to the SB.

Overall you've got a good win rate and play a nice aggro game, but the positional awareness could be better and watch the tells on your monsters when you hit the flop hard.