View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 01:53 AM

Default Re: uNL 1 year report card

A - I find the traffic between when i go to sleep and wake up is heavy (Australian times) often there will be 80-100 new posts i have to fight through to get back to the ones i was previously discussing before bed.

That being said I find the good post's in uNL don't get sufficient responses whilst the ones that are "Do i fold KK preflop" get HEAPS which annoys me alot

2 - This can vary really, generally the advice given lacks any explanation at all, which i myself can be guilty of at times. I do think there are far too many one line responses that do absolutely nothing in regards to advice

3 - I don't really have much to say on the topic, i guess i find alot of the stupid threads about nothing get locked quickly which is good

4 - I don't really have any suggestions but i've found recently uNL has kinda sucked. I really want all of the bull [censored] post's to stop, they clog the forum up ALOT. I doubt there is any way's to enforce it, maybe temp bans (probably too extreme) for people who create post's against the forum rules or against posting rules.

^^ This is not as a punishment, but more as a forceful way to make sure they read the uNL guidelines