View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 08:59 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

Epicurus - I'm not going to take the time to outline every post but there has been more than enough fence sitting, meta-banter, a lot of response
and little strong opinion, villagers that seem slapped on a list without reason. The only real consistance is his wanting to lynch fmxda. Now ninja
vote for Resnick.

KristieFix - same reasons as before also, flirtin talk spanned the whole day 1. Day 2 weak vote continued fluff followed by books talk.
Has never really posted a list, real reads, reasoning, etc etc.

The WTF Trio (FCBL, Resnick, Reno) - WTF

MDoranD - filed under shady. previously quoted post re: VR and Jenn is messed up because he states he gets his reads from two dead villagers. Obvious gap in logic since those dead villagers didn't have any more information than we did.

--------
VR- villager, way too relaxed to be anything else. I know I try to stay away from player based reads but when she's a wolf you can hear her
sweating bullets behind her computer from anywhere in the US.

I can deal with lynching anyone from above the dashes, listed in order of preference obv. My first two candidates especially since they're been pretty much out of any discussion.

Drzen,

[ QUOTE ]

The idea that he's saying that he has that read just because durron thought VR was a wolf is a bit farfetched though. He doesn't actually say that. If you're claiming that's the gap in logic, I'm not seeing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

MDoranD wrote:

[ QUOTE ]
Keep in mind that DMK and Durron both thought VR was wolfy, and DMK said yesterday jgunnip was 2848593875% clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is basically all he says to support his wolves/villagers.