View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 02:20 AM

Default Re: PLO8 Making A Comeback?

I really LOATHE NLO8...But it seems to be what is constantly running on Stars, I should probably learn to play it...

Interesting take on the $100 PLO8 games at Tilt...I'm sure if you have logged a large amount of hours on there that we have played together and I am sure I am in your list...But I'm trying to figure out which one I am...I think I have a guess, but I'll keep it to myself...

Game selection, LOL...Never had to practice THAT before!

Also interesting overall take on the PLO8 games at the $100 level and below...I don't think they have gotten super tough, but they are definitely tougher than they were just at the end of 2006...

I have been talking to some people and they think that the games at the upper levels are actually easier to play in at times...I found that tonite, I was down about $170 in the $100 games, but up like $700 in the couple of $200 games I was playing...

I can only hope that the trees start to flourish so to speak...I'm not so optimistic about UIGEA being repealed in the near future...I REALLY hope I'm wrong, because with the money I'm making now I can't being to fathom how much more I would be making if Party/Dise/Intertops were still around...