View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 01:56 AM

Default some live 25/50 stud hi hands

my image is fairly tight, been folding a lot up until hand 1. ante is 5, bring is 5.

hand 1

3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] brings in, loose asian guy with 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] calls, loose black guy with T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] calls, i complete with (K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img])5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] with the J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] behind me. solid player who views me as solid (one of the few i've played with before) with J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] calls. bring in folds, others call.

4th:
asian: (xx)7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
brother: (xx)T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
me: (K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img])5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
solid: (xx)J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

brother bets out, i raise, solid folds, asian calls two cold (?), brother 3-bets, i call, planning to raise on 5th street. asian calls behind me.

5th:
asian: (xx)7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
brother: (xx)T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
me: (K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img])5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

brother bets, i see he only has one more bet left. i raise, asian cold calls, brother calls all-in.

6th:
asian: (xx)7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
brother: (all-in) (xx)T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
me: (K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img])5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

i bet, asian raises. i pause a little bit and 3-bet.

hand 2:

loose persian completes utg+1 with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. i call next in with the (K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img])8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. there is no paint behind me and think the A would complete here with a wide range, and think there will be multiway action. but everyone else folds.

4th:
him: (xx) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
me: (K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img])8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

he bets and i decide to peel so i beat him into the pot.

5th:
him: (xx) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
me: (K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img])8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

i bet out and he calls fairly quickly.

6th:
him: (xx) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
me: (K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img])8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

he bets out and i call with my gutter+flush draw+pair. i brick on river, he checks defensively and i check behind.

i feel like online i would be tempted to raise 6th - spew or legitimate play? shouldn't i be more willing to semibluff here live rather than online since no one ever folds two pair here online ever?