View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 12:49 AM

Default $30 NLTRN - Bottom Two

Hi all, first post. I was torn about what to do in this hand especially based on the history.

After some uninteresting hands to start the match, the last 4 hands have gone (no pf raises, my actions in caps):
- check-to river, BET-raise-RERAISE-fold
- bet-CALL, bet-CALL, bet-RAISE-fold
- check-RAISE-call, BET-call, CHECK-bet-CALL (villian shows flush draw that hit on river, I had top pair)
- bet-RAISE-fold

What do you all think. Is villian sick of getting pushed around here or protecting a big hand? Or on a draw? Though I am leaning against a draw since the 3bet seems odd for a draw and villian played the flush hand pretty passively.

Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Tournament
Blinds: t10/t20
2 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (2 players) Hero is BB with 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
SB calls t10 <font color="aaaaaa">(pot was t30)</font>, Hero checks.

Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (t40, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">SB bets t20</font>, Hero calls t20 <font color="aaaaaa">(pot was t60)</font>.

Turn: 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (t80, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">SB bets t60</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to t180</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB raises to t680</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero ...</font>