View Single Post
Old 03-28-2007, 10:07 PM

Default Re: who is degen\'s mole?

mat,

i've never leaked any info from the mod forum, but i think i may be the reason why degen assumed it was getting discussed here. when i read that thread in oot, i knew it was grandgnu and degen because i know the details behind that relationship.

i im'd degen and said "

"i will rape your wife"?

"i will have you offed for a nickel"?

you have sunk to a new low of lows and are truly an evil person. i have never called anyone i know evil in my entire life, but you have finally gone far enough to warrant the title. you'll rot in hell for the way you treat people."

his response:

" i never said either of those things to him"

my response:

"i dunno if you're trying to be cute or not, but email is just as bad. either way threatening his family is so pathetic, and a federal crime to boot (10-15 years). i guess it's a good thing you'll never set foot on US soil again because you've certainly managed to burn all your bridges. you better hope grandgnu does not press charges to make sure you have zero options to come back."

his response:

"I never communicated either of those things to him in any form whether spoken, electronic or written.

Sounds like you have some 3rd or 4th hand information. You know how that goes.

Any indication in your gossip circle of what he did to me? "

my only reason for im'ing him was to let him know i thought he was scum, so i lost interest and never responded to his final message. shortly after, the thread was pulled from oot.

it's very easy for degen to assume this was being discussed here, but i never leaked any info from the mod forum. i would have said the exact same thing to him if i wasn't privy to the mod forum.

-nation