Converter

Stack sizes:
Hero: $115.60
UTG+1: $290.50
CO: $103.40
Button: $58.45
SB: $162.50
BB: $98

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is UTG with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="#cc0000">Hero raises to $4</font>, 3 folds, SB calls, BB folds.

Flop: 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($9, 2 players)
SB checks, <font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $7</font>, <font color="#cc0000">SB raises to $21</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($51, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">SB bets $32</font>, <font color="#cc0000">Hero raises all-in $90.6</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't we just be in a call turn/call river mode here? Possibly value betting the river if he checks?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think there's little chance villain has a hand like AJ (or a worse A) here and more likely he has cc or a set. AK and AQ are also possible. I dont know what to do here but I kind of think the best, or least bad decisions, are either shove or fold the turn because of the pot and stack sizes.

[/ QUOTE ]

So there is no option to the calling of the flop raise?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know about that, but I think the flop checkraise/turn bet screams strength for a guy with numbers like he has. At the time of the checkraise his range is wider so maybe calling the flop bet isnt bad? Someone correct me if I'm wrong here please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since villain is OOP wont he be betting most of his draws on any turn (instead of him being IP when he could get a free river)?