View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 04:02 AM

Default Re: NLCASH: Any Good Sites?

I think a lot of sites dislike having NL heads up cash tables because it's bound to be their smallest amount of rake recieved for the amount of money shifting around. What I mean is someone is more likely to tilt stacks of money away quickly and in far fewer highly raked pots.

I'm almost certain this is why Ladbrokes makes you send an email for permition to sit at HU NL HE, to stop a tilter gifting some pro a pile of cash without getting there fair slice
[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]("but don't quote me on that") [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Also I did forget to mention before that the structure of how rake is taken at heads-up on ONGAME has changed in the last few months (raking small pots for more), which incidentally really pissed me off. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
I could be wrong but this rake change may only be in force for the heads up tables. (I think they've brought the rake system in line with the full ring games structure, except the max per pot ain't changed)

Even with this change in rake structure I still recommend ONGAME for the low stakes heads up player but unfortunately you can no longer get rakeback with them.

Last month I raked a sum of $2260 for them at 50c/$1 (rake is capped at $1 per pot) with 139 hours of play. Does that seem high?