View Single Post
Old 11-09-2006, 06:03 AM

Default Re: Tx Redman Should be [censored] Raped and Die/

[ QUOTE ]
I was molested you [censored] [censored] Sucker. I hope you [censored] get raped one day and die. I would find your funeral and piss on your grave for suggesting Slims' grandchild or anyone else would claim molestation for money.

[censored] you once more [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

disgruntled internet person- did you even read my post? here it is again

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Slim, always the gambling man, threw it into reverse and took off as the gunman fired three shots into Slim’s car.

pretty hard to lie to the cops about having fake bullet holes in your car.

[/ QUOTE ]

Slim's lied about bigger things, and I'm pretty sure he has access to ways to make the holes not fake.

[/ QUOTE ]

what's your vendetta w/ slim?

i've met slim and played w/ him before, and he's a very nice guy. very amiable. i dont know one way or the other what happened w/ him and his grandkids, but i will say that money is the ultimate motivation to do things like that. who knows if its true or not? i dont think we can make that assumption, and I know people have made mistakes before.

Slim could probably not care less about missing out on the poker boom, kid. He's well off- substanitally so. He doesn't need the lime light anymore, and he doesn't pull a stunt like this, either.

I think the reason he didnt give it up, is because he's not afraid of dying. If that's how the Lord wanted him to go, well, then so be it.

Honestly, I think you dont have much character.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did it say somewhere in my post that I condone child molestation?

No.

It didn't.

I just made light of the fact that there's a lot more to the story than meets the eye, and I don't think people should be hopping on the "kill slim" bandwagon.

Oh, and btw I'm sympathetic to your plight, having experienced it myself as a young child- a memory that I blocked out and did not come to surface until I was having a deeply emotional conversation in my later teen years.

Also, you're an idiot. I dont wish the things on you that you apparently wish on me, for that would be hypocritical, but I do stand by the fact that you are an idiot, and that your post served no purpose.

And regardless of whether or not Slim did or did not molest his Grandchildren, I like the man. I think he didn't, and I'm standing by that.

Now, perhaps you should go seek some help, and quit making a fool out of yourself by making ignorant threats that have no substance to them. And, if you'd care to come to Dallas to speak with me in person, i'm always, always, always down for a 10K molestation victim VS molestation victim FIGHT, YO