View Single Post
Old 11-28-2007, 02:44 AM

Default $50 NLTRN, Ace high on 3flush turn, facing OVB shove

<font color="blue">Reads: I've played villain once before, months ago, and I don't remember him. I won, apparently. His stats are 59/8/2.4 (58 hands). Obviously he seems loose pf and pretty aggro postflop. This is only the fifth hand of this match. </font>

If you want to read the first four hands, here they are:
<font color=" blue">H1: He limps OTB, calls raise to 75 total (blinds are 10/20), folds to 120/150 bet on </font> Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
H2: He calls my pfr and donks psb on 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]4:club and I fold.
H3: He limps OTB, calls psb on T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], raises huge when I double barrel 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] turn and I have to fold my OESD.
H4: He calls a raise and 95/120 on Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], folds to 2/3 psb on 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] turn.

Onto the hand:

Ultimate Bet No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t20 (2 handed) Ultimate Bet Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

<font color="#C00000">Button (t1490)</font>
<font color="#C00000">Hero (t1510)</font>

Preflop: Hero is BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
Button calls t10, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to t75</font>, Button calls t55.

Flop: (t150) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets t120</font>, Button <font color="#C33">instacalls t120</font>.

Turn: (t390) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets t1295 (All-In)</font>, <font color="blue">Hero actually thinks about calling??</font>

Sexy? Pure spew?