View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 12:18 AM

Default Re: ZeeJustin>>>>>> Phil Hellmuth

Riverboatking, Hallingol, and I played his table for about 3 hrs. He was very annoying. He yelled at the dealer a few times, every time someone bet it was apparently the biggest decision ever. He'd get up around walk talk to people around the room. It was pretty embarrassing for his apparent ability.

He made some sweet calls like a snap call preflop all in with A10 against JJ and won. He shoved preflop with AJ over my 33. I called after a few minutes afterwards he hits a J on a river and says well I wanted him to call. Not sure what that means.

He kept trying to call out rbk for not ante-ing 25 chips. It was rather ridiculous to the point they had to call the floor over.

I'd say phil played pretty close to the worst at the table, and definitely acted the worst. It was pretty pathetic how many times he told our side of the table how good he was. No one cared. He said he was worth a billion dollars and building an empire or something.

He finally knocked me out when I had a little less than 3k, and shoved the button with 150/300 blinds. I had AA, he went back and forth for a while, then he said "you weren't talking when you were big before I call!" I was talking to rbk about something else i don't remember. My AA couldn't crack his A9 for about a 3rd of his stack. Well played phil you are a class act.