View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 06:25 PM

Default Re: 25NL: Mathematical Call?

[ QUOTE ]
thanks dickie. i think i'll stick to the CR forums here on out. 2+2 is full of pompous [censored] who's only objective is to make the OPP look like an idiot and not give sound advice. i misspoke and yes i was wrong on the odds. i get quality advice from this site about 20% of the time. CR gives it to me 90%+ of the time. i'm on here to learn not to see if my [censored] is bigger than everyone else. if you want to showboat and act like a pompous dick go to the BBV thread, capiche WhiteWolf? I was obv wrong and 50% of your post is unnecessary.

[/ QUOTE ]

I might have taken a more moderate tone if your reply to me didn't contain these lines:

[ QUOTE ]
Lol at 1.2-1. What are you talking about here?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure why you think 50% of my post was unnecessary, though. Except for the 'Are you serious?' and the last paragraph, everything in there was directly addressing misconceptions you seem to have about probability, odds, and how to apply them.

Since you seem to have made an honest mistake, I'll apologize for the parts of my post that have offended you. However, in the future, if you have a question and/or difference with someone's reply, please take a more polite tone yourself.