View Single Post
Old 02-01-2007, 02:33 AM

Default Re: Fashion - For the portly gentleman

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here are just some suggestions of what people have said they like how they look on me. Note I am a little bigger than you and I happen to wear shorts year round. Its just my thing, but I can show you some nice shirts that I got.

I have this in a few different colors. It will probably look best a size large, and the slacks obviously depend on the color.

I have this shirt, and in purple. Off all the shirts I own, I get the most complements about the purple shirt.

In general, I find it best to wear darker slacks, as it deemphasizes the gut. I usually mix between dark and light shirts, depending on what shorts I am wearing.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really like the tie with the blue shirt (I have a shirt just like it).

Serious question, do you wear shorts while wearing a shirt and tie? I have never seen that, but it could be a regional thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no, shouldve clarified that. I more mean for day to day living and for like the bar and such. When I have a date ill actually wear pants too. The Klein shirts are really good cause they are like 2% Lycra so on a day when you are a little bigger than others, you still fit fine.