View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 09:53 AM

Default Re: Getting desired perscriptions without insurance? Post your storie

[ QUOTE ]
How is your experience with ritalin? I've never had it, but have a friend with a prescription. He basically says it's great while it lasts, but afterwards he slips into a really bad crash.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a godsend. The doctor told me it might help w/my lack of a desire to go to sleep at night, and perhaps it did a little at first, but I've never experience or heard of anyone who has experienced any sort of a crash. Go here to see what I've heard complaints about: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...ue#Post11114248

[ QUOTE ]
Also - do you take it daily? Do you have withdrawal symptoms if you dont take it? If I do get an rx (adderall or otherwise) I dont plan on daily use...it may be legal, but it's still speed...and obviously addictive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, ritalin isn't generally considered an addictive drug, although it can be if you abuse it. There's more on this in the link I gave you, but I use it near-daily because I'm working 6-7 days a week at the moment. I have a very addictive personality, and I have zero withdrawal symptoms (if I take a long weekend, vacation, etc., I have no desire for the drug -- the only time I use it is at work). Good luck.