View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 10:33 PM

Default Re: A couple of new draw tournaments at PokerStars

The $1.10 limit draw at 14:30 is daily starting tomorrow. As far as the $8.80 Double Chance, yesterday was the only time I've ever seen it run or be scheduled for draw. I think Stars had been running the Double Chance with a different game every day, but I don't see any Double Chances on the schedule for next week, in draw or any other game. I'm not sure why, as the $8.80 Double Chance PL Draw drew twice as many players as the $11 PL Draw schedule an hour before it.

The draw tourneys (and especially the 2-7 Triple Draws) have lost some players from a few months back, when they were first introduced, particularly the $22 events (which start a bit late for me). I doubt that Stars will be adding any more draw MTTs, especially larger buy-in events, as the larger buy-in MTTs in just about anything other than NLHE are attracting pretty small fields. We can email Stars, of course. I'd suggest maybe asking for a once-a-week larger buy-in draw tourney (maybe with a $40 or $50 buy-in) might be a good tactic. I think Saturday afternoon might be a good time, since that could attract Americans and Euros and wouldn't conflict with the sacred Sunday majors.