View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Re: high stakes absolute players

I know some of you guys aren't used to this, but this news just in... there are people out there with tons of money that love to gamble. I have played a handful of people in my time online that their only objective is to win the pot. Winning money is irrelevant to them, all they want to do is win and torture you.

I'm with Bicycle I think (didn't know you were CBBBBB but that's good to know now), I think he's just some rich tard on a run. I see this alot hu actually when playing the savage gamblers out there. They do the exact opposite of what theory says. They bluff at every pot they can't win at showdown, and they check behind you on the river with 2nd pair A kicker when all you've done is check call the entire way. To them it's all about winning the pot, winning money isn't important to them because they obv have too much of it already.

Also, if he had 500k, who the $*%& wires in 500k to CHEAT? And if he won all that don't you think he would cash out much sooner than this if he was cheating? Did I mention he chat tilts as well?