View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 10:56 PM

Default Re: Entourage: Season 4 FINALE Discussion (spoilers obv)

I got into Entourage because it was a funny mindless show about them balling it up...Thats what my buddies and I like about Entourage.

However, it seems like from the threads on here and other people I have talked too, the vast majority of people really like when things don't go "peachy keen," and they like the conflict and the drama of the show.

I also don't think its a demographic type thign really either, I like shows with substance and with conflict and good drama, and my tastes are varied as are my friends. However, Entourage started off I think catering to those types of people, the type who just want a taste of the "baller" lifestyle they live and just want a funy hip show.

I personally think the drama and conflicts that have been in the show recently seem forced and there just to create conflict. However, that is what many people watch the show for.

I just hope this next season of Entourage doesn't try and go in both driections. Either keep it casual and light without much conflict, or take it a more serious route. Don't keep trying to do both, because the storylines sufer.