Thread: Bodog Warning
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2006, 05:01 PM

Default Re: Bodog Warning

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
NLSoldier,

That sucks. I am actually curious about your strategy though. Why did you bet on elections the way you did? How did you pick what to bet on?

Also, what exactly are they claiming that you did? Were you guys betting on opposite sides of the election, so that in theory you could have been pooling your money in order to split it up after cashout? If not, I don't understand what they are accusing you of.

Thanks,
gm

[/ QUOTE ]

Strategy was simply to bet on as many of the biggest favorites as possible because the lines are apperently skewed toward the favorites b/c they know ppl will still be dumb enough to bet on the underdogs and then they make the $50 max win rule so that they dont get killed by people betting on favorites.

For example: If you bet on hilary clinton to win the senate seat in NY you had to bet something like 500 to win 50. But in reality she was pretty much a mortal lock and it should have been more like 5000 to win 50.

They are claiming that we were a team whose purpose was to take advantage of these bad lines by setting up mulitple accounts and betting on all the same elections.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you just bet on all the biggest favorites??
Did any of your approx. 20 bets LOSE? Seems like there should have been enough "sure things" to avoid losing any of them!!?

Easiest 3K profit you'll ever make; how does Bodog even offer bets like this. Even at 5000 : 50, picking Hillary in NY, or the republican in any number of Southern States is free money.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, none of them lost. It was definately an easy 3k profit. It seems to me that the whole reason they are feeding us this syndicate BS is because they got pissed when they realized how easy it was.