View Single Post
Old 11-16-2007, 04:29 AM

Default Re: ***Official November Chat Thread: The Golden Duck***

[ QUOTE ]
this is kind of random, but it's my first time posting here (i think) but a few questions

are there any recommended cheap coaches for full ring? nothing too in depth, basically i only want to be taught the absolute basics (pretty much the general metagame, levels of thinking, starting hands, etc.)

also, along the same line, is there any post with a general hand chart that people play? some people told me to play UTG/UTG+1 a certain way, and the rest like 6max, but I disagreed with that

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, KLJ...often imitated, never duplicated (your hand challenge, people seem to try it here every week.)

As for your questions, I've never used a coach and I came from a 6 max background. I don't think you would have a hard time adapting at all. Just need to slow it down a little bit. What limits are you looking to play? FR doesn't really change much until you get to 3/6.

As far as coaches go, I remember seeing people post links to sites with coaches. Most of the 6 max coaches also did FR. I believe Soah's name was on there he could probably get you the link.