View Single Post
Old 11-11-2007, 05:38 PM

Default Re: I was robbed yesterday for $9,000

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW - I thought you had to be held with threat of violence or something for it to technically be 'robbed'.

Here he either got scammed or pickpocketed I think.

LOL at making it so easy for this guy to walk away with the money in your pants.
You should have stopped at a gas-station with this guy and left the keys in the ignition while you ran inside to take a leak just to make it easier on him.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're right. Drugging the OP the night before might be considered an attempted robbery, but taking the money was likely only theft or burglary.

OP,
You need to really get your head straight. You're trying to fund drug operations with a guy. Haven't you seen enough Law & Order to know this is a bad idea? If it wasn't a scam, how long do you think it would take for him to cut a deal and give you up if he gets caught? Kind of a clever scam by this guy. He knows you can't make a criminal complaint, since he conned you with an incriminating proposal.

If this guy is actually linked up with some Tulsa drug guys, how happy are they going to be with you? They know that the cops are just going to use your dirtbag as an informer/witness. They might not take kindly to you jamming him and consequentially them up.