View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 04:44 PM

Default Re: WPT Five Diamond - Trips w/ A Kicker, Monochrome Flop vs. Shaniac

[ QUOTE ]

My New Friend from Yale:

I learned to play MTTs by playing on the net, I've been playing live for a little more than 2 years, including the last 7 months full-time. There's really no need to use insults or nasty adjectives to get your point across. Assuming you had a superuser account which showed you that Shane had a 9 with a big heart when he bet the turn, what would you recommend doing?

[/ QUOTE ]

don't believe i used any insults or nasty adjectives, in fact. i just thought you misinterpreted my point which was that no live read in this case could justify the turn action because it still isn't any good. that's all there is to it. you seemed to think i was saying that live tells in general are useless, and i disagree with that statement completely.

and if you had a superuser account that showed that shane bet this turn with a 9 with a big heart, then you should check raise and probably a bit smaller since you want him to call with 11 outs as you'll be able to play the river perfectly. but if your live reads are even close to as powerful as a superuser account, i'd have to assume your IQ is significantly lower than 30 if you're not at every live event big buy-in final table there is. and assuming this isn't the case, all i'm saying is no live read here could be strong enough to make this turn action any good.