View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 02:18 PM

Default Re: Who processes the Ongame cashouts? (Tower problems)

Hi everyone, my name is Elizabeth and I am the Customer Support Supervisor at Tower Gaming. I hope to clear the air on the cashout problems that have been mentioned here. We did experience an unusual delay with transactions that were requested on Oct 30th and 31st that have all been rectified at this time. We were informed by our Accounting Team that this was caused by a ‘rare’ communication problem between our Network and our payment processors.
Another thing we have noticed is a ‘longer than usual / but still within the timeframe’ cashouts from Neteller. Keep in mind that the turnaround time for a Neteller cashout is 1-3 ‘business’ days. Once the full 3 business days have passed, we are then able to request an escalation of the cashout to be looked into further. The cashout could simply have been redirected to one of your previous payment methods due to the ‘equal in/equal out’ policy our Network has, so you may want to check any other accounts that you have deposited with, such as MoneyBookers.
If you have any questions, our Support Team is always willing to assist; you can direct all questions to our team at support@towergaming.com.
Regards,
Elizabeth, Supervisor
Tower Gaming