View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 01:41 PM

Default Re: Sean Taylor passed away this morning

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why did he get shot and who shot him. You have to be doing something wrong to get shot imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make no mistake, this IS the dumbest thing I've ever read on 2p2.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's definitely up there and this is 4L...sakson, u really think gun violence doesn't target innocent people a sick amount of the time??

[/ QUOTE ]

you need to rethink this if you really believe someone randomly broke into his house with no intention of committing a crime. Yeah sure there are cases of gun violence where the victim is completely innocent but in the history of the NFL and the [censored] the players get caught up in I have a hard time believing he is completely innocent of any kind of provocation.
Whether it be a pissed off fantasy football fan or someone he welched a bet on at a club I sincerely doubt the person breaking into his house didn't know it was Sean Taylors crib.

Of course my previous statement saying you have to do something wrong to get shot is stupid, it was early and all I read was that an NFL player got shot so I figured it was some coked out retard out at a club talking [censored] to someone.