View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 04:02 AM

Default Re: Stars Grinder looking for help

He Mart,

Im grinding the same limits as you do on stars(50K hands now in 3 months), and to my opionion you are one of my least favorite oponents. There are enough people trying to grind these limits with stats like 12/8/2 which I find irritating to have on the tables, but are often not winning in the long run. Your stats seems pretty good to me, and mine look a like. (At least I hope)

I started off pretty bad (-250BB), but I'm up again and changed my play over time. I have problems as well finding my own leaks and when found, change them.

What are you especially unhappy about? Not want to hijack your thread, but I always seems to run good, until I loose some blind wars with good hands. F.e. Trying to pick up the blinds as button with AK/KQ, and overplay them.

I'm aiming for 1BB/100 - 1.5BB/100 , I don't think you can get a lot more out of this limit on stars, would you be okay with that? Or do you have it now and want more.

SH might come with huge swings, but FR as well, so keep playing and keep improving, that's what I do, and I think you are ahead of the game compared to me.

Edit.. I noticed the games became a little weaker the last 2 weeks, dunno if you have the seem playing or where playing a lot during the last 2 weeks, but before that, it seemed that there where a lot more tight (not really winning) regulars, which made it hard to grind it out.