View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 10:37 PM

Default Re: Play a Hand With the Masters Results and Panel Comments

[ QUOTE ]
Feel free to send me your thoughts on how to improve via PM. Everyone was asked to submit an interesting hand. This was by far the best one and I don't recall getting anything from you , which I definitely would have liked.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think Jason is saying you should have picked a better hand, Lloyd. I think he is saying that the street-by-street presentation allowed for some out of context analysis of the hand, e.g. saying raise the turn was looked at in isolation rather than in the full context of having checked behind on the flop.

But I don't speak for Jason. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I may be misinterpreting his point.

Given that we're trying to analyze these hands step-by-step, I don't think the presentation technique can be significantly altered, but we do need to police ourselves to make sure we are considering the entire picture (what we have *plus* how we got here), rather than just the immediate situation (TPTK, big draw, whatever).

Later,
Che

Edit: Oops, Jason already replied. He must type faster than I do. Actually, he probably just thinks faster than I do. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]