Old 10-25-2007, 02:47 PM

Default Re: FTP Regs Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I personally like to be able to fully share my thoughts on hands and feel that a slight bit of annonymity allows me to do that more fully and honesly thereby actually contributing to the forum. Is it insecurity? Paranoia? Good sense? Probably some of each, but I try to bash the game of every reg on full tilt annonymously so nobody can respond and criticize my own game . If not letting people know my name helps me contribute, so be it right?

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you disagree with any of my assesments?

[/ QUOTE ]

ehh not really its just that it seems you go out of your way to just cut down the game of everyone on here. u say youre trying to contribute but it doesnt add anything other than making urself look better than everyone which is useless b/c we dont have ur name to compare anything to.

and no u never bashed me, I'm actually the one person you gave a compliment to so its not like im pissed off with you or anything. u seem like a cool guy, just if youre sayin you wanna contribute then u should just give up your name already so your comments actually mean something to us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are you naz?

[/ QUOTE ]

the gee unit

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL - I EFFING HATE PLAYING YOU!!!

Seriously, you're welcome for the rent. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]