View Single Post
Old 09-08-2007, 08:11 PM

Default Re: multipart, turned underset deep

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if hes a regular i liek the check raise since it will lower his floating frequency on future hands, and he wouldnt think that ud check a good hand to him on a scary board like that

[/ QUOTE ]

oh man, that's sexy! only problem is, this is a terrible board to float on, a great board to double barrel, and the reason that he thinks you wouldn't check a good hand to him like that, is because you shouldnt! good response tho donk!

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? This is a terrible board to double barrell.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol? this is an absolutely fantastic board to double barrel- i should take that back, this is a pretty good board to double barrel, but a fantastic board to triple barrel. the only reason to think it's not that great of a board to fire more guns at is bc it's such a terrible board to float is, but actionjackson apparently think it's a good flop to float, so who knows?! maybe the kids are floating this flop nowadays!

you're out of your mind if you think anything other.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah ok, I agree with that. It could be a very good spot to double barrell if you follow up on the river with another bet. I think the worst line you can take with air on the turn is to bet again and give up on the river, though. But I'm guessing you agree with me after your last post.