View Single Post
Old 11-28-2006, 04:55 PM

Default Re: Female+sexy+skeptic = 1 in a million? // Men are better than wo

Thanks madnak, I understand what you're saying.

Actually I would settle for a girl a bit above my intellect level (which isn't all that high), but who's willing to learn, and looks can be far from a top model. 90% girls from 15 to 25 are fine by me. So are 70% from 25 - 30 years old, and some 50% from 30 - 35. At least where I live. (I've been to several places where this doesn't seem to hold true)

In any case, I understand that the activities I choose and friends I have give me a lot of increased chances to find a girl with these characteristics. But even if I do, there's the chance she won't like me, and the chance I won't like her for some other reason (like maybe she's a psycho or whatever).

Lestat: Women are partially competitive, but really, don't try and compare them to men's competitiveness. Men want to excel at something. Some want to excel at everything they do. Others won't do something unless they're interested in being the best in that area. This just doesn't hold true for women. Or at least I don't see it. Please try to enlighten me.