View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 11:56 AM

Default Re: $16 Stars - AK hand early against multi-tabler.

I don't find this necessary. He's putting you on TT+,AQ+ right ?

Now he calls, donkbets and you shove.

I think he likely raises JJ there and limps behind with other pairs. I think his range strictly is a pocket pair 22-TT, though I dislike his PF call, or actually your raise should have been a little higher like 170-200 imo. So, he's either got a set or he doesn't. If you ask me, he's likely to be check-folding 77-TT depending on what kind of player he is. How regs play sets depends, some lead which might be a very wise play against another reg, because the CRAI isn't that likely to get max right ?

I really think you have to fold against a reg lead-out. Yeah sure he might lay down 77-TT or JJ for that matter, but it just isn't worth the risk. Fold and just play better than him if he's not used to the stakes or playing with many regs. Also, one can think that if he's used to playing 6.5 then certainly 77 etc might be a +ev call there against a donk, so some of the time i think you must expect him to call if he's used to really poor play if you understand what I'm saying. It's just a bad shove IMHO.