View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007, 01:58 PM

Default Re: Mod Loses Prop Bet, Won\'t Respond To Me

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Though I would need to defer to other's more qualified and wise then myself, I strongly suspect some of the statements published in this thread could form the foundation of a colorable tort claim in certain states.

[/ QUOTE ]

lolz

[/ QUOTE ]

Defendent DamitBob and his unnamed business will be sued by Plaintiff kyleb and his unnamed business?

Thread lawyer. hahahaha. Go back to filing paperwork tort boy. I'm sure kyleb appreciated you and Dids sticking up for him. Its now 92-2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow reading comprehension is not a strong point of the neanderthals in this thread. While a heightened ability to make assumptions is.

My point in a nutshell is simply that if you are engaging in financial transactions with people that do not go smoothly and their is bad blood and so forth, publishing your vitrol and un cited accusations of bad credit and scumminess is very risky. You don't know who could be reading this and what the future consequences of your statements could be.

It is imprudent to air our your grievances in this manner in a public internet message board. I think any lawyer in the world would advise you against it or atleast require that you post full support included non-confidential e-mail conversations, chat logs, etc. And if you think the point about your identity and the business not being named is relevant you are even more of a waste of my keystrokes then I originally assumed. Want to prop bet on an o/u on how many hours it would take a qualified lawyer/PI team to know everything there is to know about you?