View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 05:17 AM

Default Re: lolz super accountz

[ QUOTE ]
lol we already knew greycat was a cheater but WhoTF enters a 1k tourny just to be blinded out online. I can understand it happening live for a few reasons but online it's kind of a giveaway they were cheating or AP is sending in a lot of their horses. If it doesn't take too much time please check if their might be anybody who blinded out as this will point you to other cheaters and maybe possibly other info. I'd also look at crazy first bust out hands for signs of other cheaters.

There history shows either like a first bust hand or 1st place. The MO was to get a bunch of horses in either bust out real quick or get a stack and then play their little cheating game. If they bust out they just move to one of the other horses entered.

Could be user 363 was helping someone else at a different table for 2 minutes until that person busted. I'd check to see who busted out before 363 came to potrippers table. Maybe there is info there too

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't half bad.
At this point it would be interesting to see how those early bustouts happened.
Super thin(seemingly)maniacal plays that go bad after the money is in would fit the MO.