Thread: Luckyjimm busto
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2007, 11:37 AM

Default Re: Luckyjimm busto

Wow, a thread about me being busto!!!

I am a real Jekyll and Hyde when it comes to poker. With a small sum available, I am a good, controlled, tricky player. Witness on Tuesday night deposited £62 and withdrawing £392. I make good folds, I lure players into traps, I constantly withdraw.

But as soon as I have a lot of money available to me, my game disappears. I never fold anything, I'm trapped by other players, and I withdraw nothing. Hence today's £815 loss, and the £1100 I lost in Paris.

My rent is £450 a month including bills, and I earn £460 a week plus holiday pay (which equates to about another £50 a week). Before my bike got trashed, I had no transport costs, and I get a free hot meal / drink / pudding each evening from the canteen at work. So I actually had quite a bit of disposal income.

I can be a pretty good player, but unfortunately every so often I self-sabotage and get myself in a lot of trouble, like today.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do, as the friends who'd happily lend me money don't have any, while those who've got the money disprove of poker so they'd never lend me it!