View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 06:03 AM

Default Re: why does this forum care so much about religion

[ QUOTE ]
The forum cares so much about religion because it is logical to believe that this universe and life on our planet cannot simply pop into existence without a cause.

This forum has attracted many people who are fascinated by religion / science and the battle between them. I don't see science having anything that even starts to disprove God's existence but I find those who try to argue this point fascinating and amusing.

The question of God's existence is the most important question one can ask - that's why it's a popular topic.

[/ QUOTE ]
how does God pop into existence then? human beings need God to exist, but why does God need human beings? God is a concept that just doesn't work. It is illogical. Is our existence pointless and random without God? Yeah, I think it is. Obviously many people choose the illogical delusion over the harshness of reality. I can't say i blame them, its more convenient to be lazy. I think all non believers have a certain hatred for believers the same way thin people loathe fat people and honest people loath liars. And I guess that hatred is reciprocal since every group of believers claims superiority over everyone else on the planet.