View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007, 05:00 PM

Default Re: Chicago Bears 2007 Official Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Gotta bump this thread after a solid win.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just another ho-hum day at the park, the outcome never in doubt. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Classic bears football.

[/ QUOTE ]Bleh, that was ugly. I don't miss classic Bears football. Freaking out everytime the defense misses a tackle. Praying they get a turnover. Yelling "House!" everytime they get one of those turnovers.

The tight ends played well and were used well. I don't know if it was a conscious effort to avoid the Green Bay corners or if the recievers were lost all game. Bradley and Davis showed some skills after the catch and like I said last week I would love them to be more involved because their skill set compliments Griese well.

The o-line is still not playing as well as they should. You could give them a bit of a pass with an injured Brown and Tait, if they had not been playing poorly the whole year. Benson is so inconsistent. He had a couple of nice runs and a couple that were just not strong.

The run defense started to get better when Adams was getting more playing time after Walker was injured. That deep group of D-tackles got real thin real quick.

Briggs looked a step slow, but still was tackling sure and was much better at being in position than Williams who really struggled last week with that.

I'm confused as to why Daniel Manning is starting over Ricky Manning, but protecting him and McGowen in the cover two really makes it easy to run if you can get a lineman or fullback out onto Urlacher & Briggs.

I'm still just looking for .500 @ the bye.